Why this blog

Hi there,
You might wonder why I created this blog.
A few background info: I am a French guy living and working in Seoul, Korea.

There are many times when I think about something that I would like to archive somewhere. A thought, a web service I found useful, an idea about a game that would be fun, a song I want to share, or whatever.
Many things totally unrelated to be honest, but somehow worth archiving somewhere --at least to me.

I already have a blog here about Korean car models (commonly called racing girls) and party pictures but I guess those who are looking for this kind of pictures would not necessarily care about what kind of music I like or what restaurant is worth it in Seoul. And to tell the truth, I want to keep my photoblog free of unrelated content.

So here we are.

I don't know what the "real first post" will be about or even when it will be posted but here it is: my thoughts repository.

--KRWonders

Comments